Experience and Expertise You Can Trust
ROI Commercial believes that successful brokers have an in-depth knowledge of the market and commit themselves to providing the best service possible to their clients. Integrity is foremost and we strive to earn your trust by working as partners on your next project.
Our brokers have worked together almost 10 years and can leverage their combined experience to put together a real estate strategy that is client-centered using the most sophisticated tools in the industry.
Meet the Team
Areas of Specialization
- Brokerage & Leasing of Office Space
- Brokerage of Investment Properties
Billy recently co-founded ROI Commercial, LLC after a 25-year tenure at Newmark Grubb Wilson Kibler, where he served as a senior broker and member of the company’s management team. He now serves as broker-in-charge of ROI Commercial. Billy’s primary focus is in the office sector of the commercial real estate market. Within this specialty, he provides clients with brokerage, leasing, and advisory services to help them navigate the many issues to be considered and evaluate the best course of action for a favorable result. Billy has also been active in the brokerage of investment properties and site selection assignments. Billy is among a very small percentage of commercial real estate brokers who have earned both the CCIM and SIOR professional designations.
Billy began his career in commercial real estate in 1991 after a successful career in the financial services industry. His many clients and customers include a long list of national, regional, and local buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, users, and investors who have benefited from Billy’s efforts and advice for the past 26 years.
Billy’s roster of memberships and honors include:
- Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Realtors Affiliate Member
- City of Columbia Planning Commission 2001 – 2008
- Board of Directors – Senior Resources, Inc. 2004 – 2010
- Member & Past President – Rotary Club of Five Points
- Board of Directors – Columbia Film Society 2006 – 2013
- Charter Board Member – USC Young Alumni 1978 – 1981
- Volunteer – Boy Scouts of America – Indian Waters Council
- Member – Shandon United Methodist Church
- South Carolina Election Commission – Chairman
Billy is a 1978 graduate of the University of South Carolina with a BS in business administration.
Areas of Specialization
- Franchisee/Tenant Representation
- Shopping Center Leasing & Sales
- Office Leasing & Sales
- Site Selection
- Developmental Land Sales
- Investment Sales and 1031 Exchange
Sherri Burriss recently co-founded ROI Commercial, LLC after spending almost 10 years at Newmark Grubb Wilson Kibler. She primarily specializes in the sales and leasing of shopping centers, retail and office buildings/land. She has an array of experience working with Landlords, Investment Buyers, Tenants and Business Owners. Her specialties include: Franchisee/Tenant Representation, Shopping Center Leasing/Sales, Office Leasing/Sales, Site Selection, Land Development, and Investment Sales. With her previous experience in the public sector assisting state and local governments, Sherri’s strategic planning background and problem solving skills provide an excellent resource for clients looking to align their overall business objectives with their real estate needs.
Mrs. Burriss’ extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Lexington Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 / 2014 CoStar Power Broker Award winner for Top Retail Leasing Broker for Columbia Market
- CCIM Candidate (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- South Carolina Governor’s School of Arts & Humanities - Board of Directors
- Member of Radius Church, Lexington, South Carolina
Mrs. Burriss graduated from Erskine College, Due West, South Carolina with a BS in Business Administration/Psychology. She also received a Master’s in Public Administration from the University of South Carolina.
Areas of Specialization
- Office and Industrial Sales & Leasing
- Developmental land sales
George recently co-founded ROI Commercial, LLC after serving almost 10 years as a member of Newmark Grubb Wilson Kibler’s Office and Industrial Sales and Leasing Team. In addition to these services, George has been active in developmental land sales. Some of George’s transactions have included companies such as Special Olympics, Coreslab Structures, University of South Carolina, Knight Enterprises, Cregger Company, Walker White, Geosyntech Engineering, Praxair, Dish Network, ProSource, Vital Records Control, First Palmetto Bank, First South Bank, First Community Bank, and Richland County School District,
George worked as a Project Engineer in the Southeast for a large commercial construction firm, prior to his career in commercial real estate brokerage. His duties there included the coordination and implementation of site development and construction on a wide variety of projects, including multi-family, grocery stores, and large retail centers.
Mr. Meetze’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- 2014 CoStar Power Broker Award winner for Top Industrial Leasing Broker
- University of South Carolina Alumni Association, Board Member
- Coastal Conservation Association, Member
Mr. Meetze graduated from the University of South Carolina with a bachelor of arts degree.
We provide Client and Customer services for all types of commercial real estate. Please click on the link to download the SC Agency Disclosure Form to see the level of services available.